Sunday, July 11, 2010

Coastal Scents





My first Coastal Scents Palette

Last month, I bought my first Coastal Scents in 88 Piece Makeup Palette. There are eighty-eight matte eyeshadows ranging from different base colors such as white to beige, then it has the regular eyeshadow colors starting with earth tones, moving on to greens, blues, purples, pinks, peaches, browns, coppers and silvers. This palette reminds of my crayola box when I was still a kiddo! But now, I only play and color with make-ups ;-) The eyeshadows are pretty small, but that's ok because the amount of different colors it offers on this palette still beats the price. Another thing about this is that each eyeshadow is packed with colors. They are so pigmented and vibrant. This palette is great for those who are just starting their make-up collections like me. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment