Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Nail Polish


I went to Wallgreens a few days ago and I found these cute colorful nail polishes. I bought two Sally Hansen nail polishes which comes in their complete salon manicure product line and I think it is buy one for a regular price of  $even buck$ get one half off. The colors I have are "dianthus" which is a reddish coral color and the other one is called "ring my shell" which is a pearl white with little glitters in it. The other nail polish I bought is a limited edition Maybelline brand in yellow called "banana bamba 631"  which is perfect this summer and the color looks so cute on the toes. I really like the Sally Hansen nail polish because the tip of the brush is flat which helps glide on smoothly when polishing and it really gives you an even coat on your nails. While the Maybelline brand in banana bamba color is also cute to wear this summer and in addition this polish dries so fast within fifty seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment