Thursday, April 14, 2011

Temptu

Hey y'all! Check out my new toy. The Temptu babbyy! I finally bought it from Sephora @ Uvillage during their recent private sale. It is a limited edition system plus airpod foundation duo for only $165. Normally, this makeup system sells for $225. I didn't want to miss out on the sale so I rushed to Sephora and bought this big baby! What I love about this air brushed foundation is that it gives me a natural flawless look. The airpod I use is in 009 golden. The foundation feels so light on my skin as if I am not wearing any makeup at all. Luvin' it so far.




4 comments:

  1. omg! girl! i luv your new toy! now you can do my make up on very special occasions!lol! i went to the sephora sale over the weekend and got me some stuff too! dermadoctor and laura mercier! yay! i wanted to get more stuff but... saving for imats!! what else did you get besides the temptu? hope u are having an awesome awesome day! happy berrrffdaayyy!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a bunch! I tried calling ya today at your office line and i keep getting your vmail greeting again lol. our server at my office was down for more than two hours and i was hella board. as for beauty stuff, i got me a dermadoctor too, i think it's called physical chemistry, luv that brand. i'm gonna hit the shoot now, let me know if you and john wanna come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you should add the follow me list!! durrrrr so i can follow you!!! lol. been looovviinnn dermadoctor KP scrub!! it works!!!! imma try to do a video review on youtube! hahaha! OMG! i did try doing my 1st video but man it actually takes a lot just to do a friggin video! i didnt know it'll be so much work or maybe i'm just a perfectionist :D i edited the video and always didnt like the turn out... so argghh!!! btw, i think i saw that you can do tattoos with temptu?!? i think stencils are sold by katvond.. oh i dunno maybe i'm jsut making all these up hahaha lol! have a good day luv!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call me if you want to do something. It's gonna be your birthday soon!! You got any plans going on? Hope you're enjoying this beautiful sunny day :) Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete